Skip to main content

The complete control playlist

In case you aren't aware, I'm a big Bruce Springsteen fan. I was wondering if I got to pick, what songs I'd like to hear at a concert. So this is that playlist

Criteria: Bruce usually does about 25 songs and a 2 song encore. So that's the format of the list. Only one cover song is allowed.


From The Wild, The Innocent & The E Street Shuffle

1. Rosalita (Come Out Tonight)

From Born to Run

2.
Born to Run
3. Thunder Road
4.She's The One
5.Jungleland

From Darkness on The Edge of Town

6.
Adam Raised a Cain
7.Racing in The Street
8. The Promised Land
9. Prove it All Night
10. Darkness on the Edge of Town

From The River

11.
Hungry Heart
12.The River

From Nebraska

13.
Nebraska
14. Johnny 99

From Born in the USA

15
I'm on Fire
16. Dancing in The Dark

From The Ghost of Tom Joad

17.
Youngstown
18. The Ghost Of Tom Joad

From The Rising

19.
The Rising
20.Waiting on a Sunny Day

From Magic

21.
Long Walk Home

From Working on a Dream

22.
Working on a Dream

From The Promise

23.
Fire
24. Because The Night


From Philadelphia Soundtrack

25. Streets Of Philadelphia

Encore:

Cover Track - 26. Santa Claus is Coming to Town

27. Kitty's Back


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Best Films of the Decade - 2010s - Third Part

11. Get Out (2017)-  Directed and written by  Jordan Peele. Horror seems to be an excellent medium to describe racism and it's somewhat amazing how obvious it seems in hindsight. One of the best debuts of a director in recent times, with a script that amps up the tension marvelously and serves up a twist in the tale that was impossible to see coming. Normally horror movies are seen as niche, but this film was popular with the wide audience and also at the award ceremonies further proving everyone was able to be captured by the film's quality. There has been talk of the film fitting into horror-comedy, probably due to Peele's comedy background, but while it is never laughably funny but does serve as a clever satire on the state of racial affairs. 12. The Death of Stalin (2017) - Directed by  Armando Iannuci.  Written by  Armando Iannuci, David Schneider and Ian Martin. Few topics are as ripe for satire as the workings of communist governments (provi...

Oscar Predictions-Film Awards (i)

Best Director Most likely winner :     Steven Spielberg   for Lincoln. Leaving out Ben Affleck, Kathryn Bigelow and Quentin Tarantino pretty much made this Spielberg's to lose. And doesn't reflect too well on the Academy either. Backup Pick :    David O. Russell for  Silver Linings Playbook. The production company of Weinstein have been campaigning hard for this and it's a good film with the acting performances set up well. The thing about best director is it's the easiest award to give to someone the academy likes because it's ambiguous and the academy doesn't really love Russell. Most deserving :      Michel Haneke for  Amour. Haneke has the most carefully crafted film here. All in all it is definitely his film in every scene. His presence is all around the film and it is an excellent film. If they give it for the greatest impact a director has on the film, this is it. Best Adapted Screenplay Most li...

Things I always Tell myself I will do After Exams End

I'm in the middle of exams and as always when I'm closer to the end than the start (one more week to go. finally) I always start thinking of what I'll do when exams are done. Like if there'll be this big change or new era that dawns when I have so much time free that I spend studying before exams. Usually never happens but I figured I'd list them. Maybe if they're visible and not mental I might stick to it more. 1. Sleep at a reasonable hour and for more than four hours a day 2. Eat proper meals at regular times with good nutrition 3. Following from 1&2, go gym regularly with no skipping days. Keep track of workouts. Try to progress. No cheats and slacking off or lazy days. 4. Read more 5. Write more 6. Try to figure out what I want to do, where I want to be in the next 5 years. Where to apply for postgrad research studies. What to apply to study. Do I want to study Creative Writing or Finance? 7. Practice playing guitar until I'm somewhat ...